Another bombshell Andrew allegation as ‘woman flown to Buckingham Palace to have sex’ – This is deeply hurt for the…

Another bombshell Andrew allegation as ‘woman flown to Buckingham Palace to have sex’ – This is deeply hurt for the Royal Family
Fresh allegations involving Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor have emerged after a woman reportedly claimed she was flown to Britain by Jeffrey Epstein “to have sex” with the former Duke of York. The woman, who has not been publicly identified, is said to have alleged she spent a night with Andrew at Royal Lodge in Windsor more than a decade ago.
It has also been claimed she was later given a tour of Buckingham Palace and served tea during the visit. The allegations come as police continue investigating claims linked to the former royal and his past association with convicted sex offender Epstein.
However, the woman has reportedly decided she will not make a formal complaint to police.
According to the Daily Mail, the woman’s US lawyer said she does not want to risk losing her privacy by becoming more publicly involved in the case.
Attorney Bradley Edwards, who has represented more than 200 alleged Epstein victims, previously revealed the woman’s claims earlier this year.
He has now said she does not want to speak to detectives despite recent contact between police and her legal team.
Mr Edwards told the Daily Mail: “She, and we as her representatives, are continuously harassed over the Prince Andrew thing, more than she or we have ever been over Epstein. She does not want to risk losing her privacy even more.
The alleged claims mirror accusations previously made by Virginia Giuffre, who accused Andrew of sexual abuse after claiming she was trafficked to him by Epstein in 2001 when she was 17.
Andrew has always strongly denied Giuffre’s allegations and has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.
Reports last week said detectives had spoken with Mr Edwards, but that the unnamed woman herself had not formally reported any allegations or been interviewed by officers.
Thames Valley Police have also reportedly issued a public appeal encouraging any potential “victim survivors” to come forward.
The force said any complaint would be handled “with care, sensitivity and respect for her privacy and her right for anonymity”.
Police added: “We recognise how difficult it can be to speak about experiences of this nature, and any contact with police will be led by her wishes.”
Under UK law, people alleging rape or serious sexual offences are granted lifelong anonymity.
The latest claims come amid reports that investigators are also examining another alleged incident involving Andrew at Royal Ascot in 2002.
The Sunday Times reported detectives were looking into allegations that the former duke behaved inappropriately towards a woman during the Berkshire racing event.
It’s currently unclear whether that alleged incident was reported to police at the time or only more recently.
Andrew was arrested earlier this year on suspicion of misconduct in public office following the release of emails linked to Epstein.
Police have reportedly been treating the investigation similarly to a major crime inquiry, with specialist sexual offence investigators understood to be involved.



